Faculty of Electrical Engineering offers the following programmes of full-time studies conducted in English:
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering – 4-years undergraduate programme in the area of Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering – 1,5-years graduate programme in the area of Electrical Engineering
More information for candidates interested in full time studies you’ll find under the following links:
- International Students enrollment»
- Warsaw University of Technology offer of studies in English»
- How to apply»
- WUT official brochure»
- Other usefull information for International Students»
- WUT Campus Map – Faculty of Electrical Engineering Buildings»
Erasmus+ is a student exchange program which aims to boost skills and employability, as well as modernising Education, Training, and Youth work for 2014-2020. This program gives students opportunities to develop their skills and boost their employment prospects.
Full information about Erasmus+ offer, application and mobility procedures at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering you’ll find under the following link ⇓
More information about ERASMUS+ program at Warsaw University of Technology is available on Centre for International Cooperation web site.
Contact Persons at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering regarding ERASMUS+:
Desire Rasolomampionona, PhD, D. Sc. Prof.,
Mechanics Building, room 111 (level 0)