Program Rozwojowy Politechniki Warszawskiej on Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Man – The Best Investment
Faculty of Electrical Engineering is a participant of the tasks within the project of the Warsaw University of Technology Development Programme, which is co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund.
- Task 15 – Long-term internships for students of the Faculty of Electrical PW (Detailed information and the necessary forms for internships can be found in the Information Portal in polish only.)
- Task 21 – PREPARATION OF POSTGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- 21-1 Modern methods of analysis in the power sector (download)
- 21-2 Computing in measurement and control systems
- 21-3 Methods and tools for software engineering
- 21-4 Modern clean and energy efficient transport electrification
- 21-5 converters and Energy Storage for Renewable Energy (download)
- 21-6 Intelligent Building Systems (download)
Task 46 PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION OF STUDIES IN ENGLISH TOWARDS ELECTRICITY
Projects are co-financed by the European Union under the European Social Fund.